Wednesday, November 5, 2008



This is a great family photo over Labor Day of the Marotta and McKnight kids:
This is a typical attempt of a family photo with the Marotta and McKnight kids!


Oh my. It has been a GREAT while since I have posted on here. Half of my excuse is that I couldn't access my blog (screwed up passwords) and the other half is that my computer has no memory, so I couldn't download any photos from my camera.

Regardless, here I am....the 5th of November. Let me backtrack to where I left off. Oh yes, I was training for the Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon all summer. We did it. I did not finish under 2.5 hours like I had wanted to (not sure of my final time....something like 2.41). Here is a link to one of my photos from that race (it won't work so here is the link. http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=&EVENTID=31332&PWD=&ID=54792231&FROM=photos&BIB=18749 You should be able to click on it, if not you can copy/paste it if you are that interested in seeing my race photo). It was hot, humid, and hard, but alas we came home talking about plans for our next one.

School started for Macy and things seem to be a-okay in third grade. A bit harder than her past years but she is managing. She took tennis lessons this fall (fell in love with it), is in Brownies again, and has joined Odyssey of the Mind at her school. She also received a violin for her birthday in August and is hoping to take lessons in that soon.

Vince is Vince. Nothing to write about at the moment!!

We just got done celebrating Halloween and Macy went as Princess Leia with her sidekick Vince Yoda this year. Yesterday was the Presidential Elections and my guy won!! I am more happy that the elections are actually over and the fact that Virginia is now a Blue State after over 40 years of it being a Republican.

No comments: