Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad (and Grandpa!)

Just wanted to wish my Dad and Grandpa a Happy Birthday (61 & 91 respectively). My Dad had a really hard weekend and has been in the hospital since Saturday with a seizure, heart attack and kidney failure. Good news is that he has been taken out of intensive care, bad news is that he has to spend his birthday still in the hospital eating their food and we won't be able to spend Christmas with him and my mom this year. We wish you the best and are sending out lots of hugs to you!!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Hey Leigh,
So good to hear from you! Your kids could be child models. I love peeking in on everyone's grown-up lives. Can you believe it has been 15 years? yikes. So sorry to hear of the illness in your family. I know how hard this is on everyone, especially over the holidays. My thoughts are with you...

Kara said...

Leigh so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you and I hope you have a nice holiday.